Welcome to Equilibre Acupuncture.. delivering acupuncture with skill, care and understanding in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
Passionate about what we do, we want to help you get back on your feet again and start enjoying a better quality of life, with meaningful and long-lasting results. We believe acupuncture is a powerful therapeutic tool that works to put you back in control of your body the natural way.
We will deliver you expert care with skill and precision, which combined with our flexible appointment times and convenient city-centre location, makes us your best choice for acupuncture in Dublin.
We invite you take a minute to hear this welcome message from our practitioner, Cyrille Bonnard:
What we offer at Equilibre Acupuncture...
- An approach to practice that takes great care in understanding your problem and delivering a comfortable and beneficial treatment
- As a specialist in channel theory and palpation, the treatment you receive will be more accurate and reliable
- Acupuncture needles are inserted with skill, precision and economy; typically only 6 to 8 needles will be used
- The focus is on treating the root causes of a problem and the body as a whole
- Quiet, ambient treatment rooms to ensure your visit is calming and restful
- Flexible appointment times to accomodate your busy schedule, including evening and Saturday appointments
- In short, we care! We want you to get better and feel great using this amazing therapeutic tool that we believe in and are passionate about!
We can help...
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Insomnia, poor sleep, low energy
- Back pain, sciatica
- Hay Fever, sinusitis
- Headaches, migraine
- Menstrual problems, endometriosis, period pain
- See more...
Click here to call now:
083 402 9467
Read our blog!
Acupuncture can sometimes be a little intimidating for people, mainly because it is not embedded in our culture like it is in China or other asian countries. But there is no reason to be afraid of acupuncture, it could really change your life and help you to see and understand your body from a different perspective.
Read more... | Posted by Cyrille Bonnard on 01 March 2014
Since my first post about my trip to China, nearly a month has past. As you may have noticed, I wasn’t able to keep up with posting on this blog every week for the duration of my trip. To make up for this, I am going to write a long post about the three remaining weeks that I spent in Beijing.
Read more... | Posted by Cyrille Bonnard on 15 December 2013